WarmLine Family Resource Center is enrolling participants for the Community Navigator Program
- Participants must have a child birth to 22+ years old with a suspected or recent diagnosis and live in Sacramento, Yolo, El Dorado, Placer, Nevada and Alpine Counties.
- The focus of the Community Navigator Program is to help families learn about their child's needs and diagnosis, how to get connected with services, and reach their individualized goals.
- WarmLine’s Navigators are trained and bring their own expertise as parents of children with disabilities.
- Medical diagnosis not necessary to participate.
- Download English Flyer
- Download Spanish Flyer/ Boletín in Español
If you would like to sign up or learn more about the program, click the button below. / Complete esta forma para inscribirse o solicitar mas informacion acera del programa.