WarmLine has provided resources & support to families of children with special needs birth to age 22 in Sacramento, Placer, Yolo, El Dorado, Nevada and Alpine Counties since 1993.
Current Funded Services
- DDS California Early Start Family Resource Center - serving families of children birth to 3 years old with developmental disabilities in 6 counties
- DDS Prevention Resources Referral Services - serving families of children birth to 3 years old who are at risk of developmental disabilities
- Placer First 5 - serving families of children birth to 5 who have special needs/disabilities
- Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (UC Davis MIND Institute)- Sibling Workshops ages 7-18
- Generous donations and grants support our work with families of children above 3 years old