WarmLine has provided resources & support to families of children with special needs birth to age 22 in Sacramento, Placer, Yolo, El Dorado, Nevada and Alpine Counties since 1993.
We are staffed by parents who share the common experience of parenting a child with special needs.
All services are provided at no charge and no referral is necessary - just call us!
Para servicios en Espanol, usted puede llamar al 916-922-1490
Thank you from all of us at WarmLine and the families we serve for the recent generous donations from ~
The George and Lena Valente Foundation
Sutter Medical Group Philanthropy Foundation
I had a mom yesterday tell me how much support the WarmLine has been for her. I had only asked the question of who she has for support thinking she would say her mom, sister etc.
The work makes a difference! From T.A., RN
Register for Sibling Workshops
Please visit our Legislative Process/Advocacy page to learn how you can contact your federal, state and local elected officials to tell them how the issues and measures that they debate affect you and your family.
Shop AmazonSmile and 0.5% of the purchase price will be donated to WarmLine Family Resource Center! Just click the yellow "Get started" link on the left or type in our name and shop as you would normally. Read more about AmazonSmile.
Current Funded Services
- DDS California Early Start Family Resource Center - serving families of children birth to 3 years old with developmental disabilities in 6 counties
- DDS Prevention Resources Referral Services - serving families of children birth to 3 years old who are at risk of developmental disabilities
- Placer First 5 - serving families of children birth to 5 who have special needs/disabilities
- Yolo First 5 - serving families of children birth to 5 who have special needs/disabilities
- Sacramento County Office of Education - serving families of children birth to 3 who have special needs/disabilities
- Generous donations and grants which support our work with families of children above 3 years old